Wednesday, July 23, 2008

08 Predictions and Thoughts:: The Schedule

I'm going to do a series on some various items I want to talk about for our 08 season....First up is


Obviously it's tough nobody has to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Here's how I feel this is going to breakdown.

Georgia vs. Georgia Southern-- Knowshon makes the opening statement. I truly feel like he's going to have a ridiculously sick year. He has everything you could want in a back and he's going to run all over this team. Look for a few bombs by Stafford in this game as well. This really is an afterthought game with the talent we have.
Prediction:: 42-7*
*Garbage time TD we generally concede one of these over time. Joe Cox gets to display his arm some, and AJ Green enters the game late in the 3rd Quarter for his first completion....more on this in another post in this series.


Georgia vs. Central Michigan
PWD asks if we really are worried about this one and I provide an empathic NO. The numbers do not lie folks. You could put 5 tuba playing band members on the OLine and still be golden against this bunch. We have so much talent along the OLine now I'm not worried about our Oline--as long as Searles is in charge we will be golden with anyone along the line. And yeah, I do know that Dan LeFevour is a special talent, but he isn't SEC bad ass. Just ask Colt Brennan what big stats against piss poor teams is good for against a potent, fast Willie Martinez coached D. This is not even close--- Dan prepare to see turf ALOT. Two players make eye opening performances here Rennie Curran and Asher Allen. Lots of tackles from the Liberian Dream and some INTs from Asher. On Offense-- I feel this is Stafford's coming out party. We established the run last week, we need to show off our air assault. This is a tossup for me I'd liek to say Mike Moore can do the job, but I am not feeling it. Israel Troupe was my favorite recruit in his class and a little soft spot for him says he's going to break out. Demiko Goodman may play a role as well, but my gut instinct is Kris Durham shines in this game just like he did against Hawaii.

...Next post we get to the nitty gritty...

Stay Tuned::
-RDD

No comments: